본문 바로가기

자유게시판 목록
홈 > 고객지원 > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Loose Holdem - How To Fall Into Sudden Success By Playing Loose Holdem

페이지 정보

작성자 Emma 작성일22-12-03 05:10 조회15회

본문

In reality, "clever" plays should be used only every once in a while. It shouldn't be the norm. In general, bet the value of your hand. If you have trips, bet out. If you have nothing and your opponent bets, fold.

To encourage him to keep playing in this manner, you may actually want to go the full hog and congratulate him on the way that he played the hand (with your tongue firmly in your cheek of course!) and tell him that you had no idea he was holding such a monster.

If you hit the Flop, your bet may be smaller in nature in order to get your opponent to call and build a pot. If you missed the Flop, your bet should be much higher because your intent is to get him to fold. Too often I will see novice players make the opposite bet. They will miss the flop and then bet $50 into a $300 pot. That is asking for aztec gems tanpa deposit a call and you are building a pot that you may not be able to take down. You need to realize this before you make the bet.

When you're sitting in prime position, aka the Dealer button, and everyone folds to you and you raise the big blind this is called "blind stealing". The reason its also called "stealing" is because regularly of the time the blinds will fold to a raise. As long as it is a exceeding enough upheave. Even if one of them calls it can still be a virtuous bet because now the pot is lion's share* and you're in a position of strength. You can now represent the teeter much easier. Making it further likely that you can still win the pot with an inferior hand.

poker betting strategy It doesn't matter what cards you get dealt, how strong your pocket is or not, when you can correctly guess what your opponent has you can bet effectively enough to force them into a corner.

Still though, there was a secret that I found, but not before the realization that what I really have learned from the poker stars is that they each created their own distinct winning poker tournament strategy. I also realized that all that reading still hadn't fully helped me to define my strategy.

Once you are good at that, you'll learn what possible combinations your opponents could have considering the cards that are up. You'll learn how to pull out more chips from your opponents. You'll learn when to fold and when to fly. You can learn all of these no limit Texas hold em techniques online without putting down a dime.

It takes time to learn how to play poker online or offline at a level above the unthinking, uneducated "chip flinging" seen at many tables when you play free poker.

광주광역시 광산구 평동산단로 62번길33

TEL : 062-951-1881~6FAX : 062-951-1887E-Mail : samgakho@hanmail.net

Copyright © SAMGAK. All rights reserved.