본문 바로가기

자유게시판 목록
홈 > 고객지원 > 자유게시판

자유게시판

Develop Your Online Poker Strategy

페이지 정보

작성자 Grady 작성일22-12-02 21:22 조회11회

본문

For online gaming, even without the presence of the player, one can easily give away clues of their cards by betting big every time. Pace your betting strategy do not give away a good hand by betting off a lot of money at the start of the game.

The problem I was having was predictability. I'd become super predictable, and therefore super exploitable, by c-betting every single flop but folding to any sign of resistance. It was the easiest thing in the world to call my c-bet and then pull a float play on me.

After having completed this process and having reached the targeted value, you should definitely bet/raise although if you are in possession of a draw.

Another great little betting tactics is using correctly betting the pot. What I mean by this is, you do not want to underbet the pot and you do not want to overbet the pot.

Another betting strategy in an online poker tournament is to stop the chasers by putting the pot odds against them. Lets say you have AK and the flop comes AK9 and two are suited. Now you will need to bet an amount that will deny your opponent 3 to 1 odds in order to chase his flush which is the likely chasing hand here or maybe a open end straight draw. So lets say you bet making the pot odds 2 to 1 and he chases it. Sometimes you will have to fold because he will hit but he will only hit 4 out of 1 times or so. Therefore this play will show a profit for aztec games rtp you if he continues to chase and you should eventually come out ahead.

poker betting strategy At that point, A gambled that B has nothing. He could also have assessed that if B had something and goes all in later then he can move out fast. So he raised to try B's strength.

Finally, forget about bluffing! We spoke at the top of the page about keeping things simple... and nothing underlines this point more than bluffing. As much as I love the feeling of bluffing an opponent out of a huge pot, you just can't do this while you're playing against fish.

But this is not always the case, so it's important that you read their plays before you start raising the stakes. If your opponents start to loosen up at this point, you'll have to keep your risks to a minimum by playing more conservatively. This is a good poker tournament strategy.

광주광역시 광산구 평동산단로 62번길33

TEL : 062-951-1881~6FAX : 062-951-1887E-Mail : samgakho@hanmail.net

Copyright © SAMGAK. All rights reserved.